• Ultrasonic card OPKUD 01/100 modified for this system;
• WDMS Interface - special interface, providing connection between OPKUD card and RS485 Interface, containing microcontroler for signal analysis;
• RS 485 Interface KSR-01L;
• Sender/Receiver NAD_200 for 200kHz water depth measurement transducers (produces short bursts with about 350Vp-p, with integrated switch and 33dB receiving amplifier);
• Pulser&Receiver for reference channel (3MHz) - generates short pulses.
• Power supplyConverter RS232/RS485 for the connection between the system and computer
10cm - 6m
|Accuracy:||± 5mm (long distance) 0.1mm (short distance)
With reference channel for compensation of temperature and water quality changes
|- Resolution:||8 bits|
|- Sampling frequency:||25 or 50MHz1|
|- Input amplifier gain:||0dB - 40dB|
|- Sensitivity:||50mV - 0.5Vpp|
|- Bandwidth:||0,1 - 25MHz|
|- Input impedance:||50W, 10pF|
|Delay time:||Post trigger 256us, measurement accuracy better than 1ns|
|Data buffer:||2K,4K,8K or 16K1|
1- software selected
This system can be used as precise sonar or for many other purposes, where autonomic ultrasonic measurements are necessary. Special versions of this device can be made. Many of such devices can be connected to the network (using RS485 interface).
The software included can analyze automatically reflected signals, measure the time of flight and compensate environmental changes.
Optional it is possible to make software versions for the special needs of the user.
Copyright © 1989 - 2019 Optel. All rights reserved.
Limited, registered in the Companies Register by the regional court Wroclaw Fabryczna, VI Industrial Section of KRS, under the number 0000124439,
NIP: PL 8981047033, REGON 008375538, operating capital 364,500 PLN