Housing: Lohmeier KL - 08 series
- Power supply: 12V DC / 1A or directly from OPCARD
- Channels: 35, 32, 19, 16, 8 or 4 channel (sender/ receiver)
- Pulse amplitude range: 0 (off) - 360V
- Pulse length: form 1 to 8 μs
- Receiver bandwidth (3dB): 0.5 - 20MHz
- Receiver amplification: 20dB 1
- Pulse Voltage Control External analog voltage DC range 0-10V or RS232
- Digital Input 1 (TTL Signal)
- Digital Output 3 x Relay (0 or 12VDC)1
- Analog Output Voltage1 from 0 to 10V (controlled via RS232 with 1023 steps)
- Max cable length between computer and the box: 30m
1 - option
Multiplexer can be configured in following ways:
sequentially - sending and receiving channel sequence is stored and each following channel switched with TTL Trigger
each channel can be used separately as sender or receiver
Pulser circuit waveforms: The rising edge of the Trig signal initiates the transducer charging process which takes from 1μs to 8μs depended on settings. After this time a transistor switch which discharges the transducer is turned on (discharge time is about 20ns, but it can be longer, if the capacitance of the transducer is to large; the limit is reached, if the transducer is made from the standard ceramics, is 0.1 mm thick and has 8 mm diameter). Because of the very low output impedance of the device (<1Ω) and short discharge time the pulse generated with this device could be concerned as a real pulse answer for the most transducers
Pulse voltage can be controlled in two ways: using analogue input Vreg (DB15) or serial interface (DB9). After switching the power on, default is analogue control (0-12V). Using serial interface the control can be switched to it.
The multiplexer is controlled via serial interface RS232 (DB9).
Copyright © 1989 - 2019 Optel. All rights reserved.
Limited, registered in the Companies Register by the regional court Wroclaw Fabryczna, VI Industrial Section of KRS, under the number 0000124439,
NIP: PL 8981047033, REGON 008375538, operating capital 364,500 PLN