The device is well suited for ultrasonic measurements (Flaw detection, layer thickness measurements, TOFD etc.). It can be used with mechanical scanning elements or many multiplexed channels (the device is capable of controlling such devices). It can work in echo mode (with one transducer sending and receiving) and with two transducers (transmit mode, TOFD etc.). Software is included (Windows 9x, NT). The device can also work as standard oscilloscope.
- Resolution: 8 bits
- Sampling frequency: 50 or 100MHz 1
- Input channels: 2: send&receive and receive
- Input amplifier gain: 0dB, 6dB, 14dB, 20dB, 26dB, 34dB, 40dB (hardware amplifier on the card)1 additional 33dB in echo mode (amplifier in the pulser&receiver box) total possible gain: 110dB (with software amplification)
- Minimal sensitivity: 0.1mV/Div -1mVpp (with additional software amplification)
- Maximal sensitivity: 50mV/Div - 0.5Vpp
- Averaging 1 - 256
- Bandwidth: 0,1 - 25MHz
- Input impedance: 50Ohm, 10pF
Data buffer: 256, 512, 1K or 16K 1
Trigger: internal (software), external, max 2 kHz
Delay time: measurement accuracy better than 1ns
Pulser: Step pulser, 50V -300V in 8 levels (the voltage depends on the used transducer), 20ns edge falling time, separate match sized box
Interface: Parallel (Centronics DB25 - female)
Power supply: 220 or 110V, 4 hours work with the internal battery Sealed Lead-Acid
1 - software selected
- Two windows: RF signal in the main window, in the second optional: zoom, FFT, rectified signal, filtered signal;
- Software amplification, filtering and averaging (allows to work with very noisy and weak signals);
- Build in DAC and TCG curves;
- Three signal memories, each signal can be stored and compared with any other signal.
Optional it is possible to make software versions for the special needs of the user.
Copyright © 1989 - 2020 Optel. All rights reserved.
Limited, registered in the Companies Register by the regional court Wroclaw Fabryczna, VI Industrial Section of KRS, under the number 0000124439,
NIP: PL 8981047033, REGON 008375538, operating capital 364,500 PLN